• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Rubythroat Birding Tours (1 Viewer)

Lomatium

United States
Has anyone gone on a tour with Rubythroat Birding Tours, based in Kazakhstan? I'm considering their tour to Kazakhstan and Kyrgystan. It would be great to hear about other's experience. Thanks!

I do not have first-hand experience with any company in Kazakhstan.

I reckon Rubythroat tours is a very solid company: The owner (Machiel) is Dutch and his partner is Kazakhstani, and Machiel has been running tours in the area for almost 20 years.
If I would be looking for a tour to Kazakhstan, I would either contact them or e.g. Miksture travels (Michael Westerbjerg Andersen).

I'm going on a specialized photography tour organized by Rubythroat to Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan in May 2024.
Machiel the CEO of Rubythroat has been amazing so I would highly recommend Rubythroat tours to anyone....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back