• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

saying hello from trinidad and tobago (1 Viewer)

zoomedic12

:eat: well my new found friends i am glad to be here and a warn TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO HELLO GOES OUT TO ALL ,,, thanks for having me here and i shall enjoy , our country is know as the land of the humming bird and , also land of the scarlet ibis , well do all have a good time :eat: :eat:

And a warm welcome to Birdforum for you zoomedic12. I hope you tell us lots about the beautiful birds in your country.

Hi zoomedic12,

A warm welcome to BirdForum from all the Moderators and Admin.
Look forward to reading about the birds on Trinidad & Tobago :t:

Hi zoomedic12,

Welcome to Birdforum.

It sounds wonderful in your part of the world, look forward to hearing of what you see,

Hi, zoomedic! Another warm welcome to you from BirdForum!

Look forward to hearing about the wild birds in your beautiful islands! :t:

zoomedic12,
And another welcome to the Birdforum. I worked in Venezuela recently and we managed one 3 day birding trip to Trinidad. We loved it. Great birds and friendly people. Glad you found your way here. Looking forward to hearing more about y'all's birds.

Welcome to birdforum-zoomedic-the people here are wonderfull and make sure you keep humming(ah) with pics fromTrinidad andTobago-the dances of your area are hummm wonderfull.regards ;)

zoomedic12 said:
:eat: well my new found friends i am glad to be here and a warn TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO HELLO GOES OUT TO ALL ,,, thanks for having me here and i shall enjoy , our country is know as the land of the humming bird and , also land of the scarlet ibis , well do all have a good time :eat: :eat:

A hearty welcome to you, zoomedic12, from another lover of things Trinbagonian -- will be back down your way in January, my 53rd birding trip (excluding non-tour trips). Have you checked out http://www.wow.net/ttfnc/ yet -- the Trinidad & Tobago Field Naturalists Club? It's the oldest natural history society in the Western Hemisphere, right where you live. Great field trips and fascinating lectures.

Again, a hearty welcome!

Bill Murphy, Indianapolis, Indiana USA
http://birderbill.us

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back