• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Service TSN1/3 Scope (2 Viewers)

Pinkes

South Africa
Hi

I just received a mail from Kowa that they dont service the old TSN 1 and 3 anymore:cry:. Who else will be able to help with it then..?

Hi,

first of all, welcome to BF!

As for who can service it, this depends very much on what is the problem. Cleaning optics and lubricating mechanics should not be a problem for an optics repair shop... if spare parts are needed, things might get a bit problematic... snagging up a cheap TSN-1 cosmetic problems or a broken objective would help a lot...

Joachim

This was one of my points with my request for broken scopes to work with/ work on. Kowa is on again and off again in regards to working on these. I was surprised they were working on them recently. I knew it would not be long before they again "no longer" worked on these.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back