• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Slow motion blue tit filmed flying at 1000fps (2 Viewers)

Hi Oliver and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators. That's a lovely video of the Blue Tits... I wonder if you'd like to upload it to our Gallery too, that way it can be linked to our Opus article for the species and thus receive a wider audience too. Please ask if you need any help to do this.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Hi Oliver and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators. That's a lovely video of the Blue Tits... I wonder if you'd like to upload it to our Gallery too, that way it can be linked to our Opus article for the species and thus receive a wider audience too. Please ask if you need any help to do this.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.
Thanks! and Done! - think I've uploaded it to the correct place?

Wow, I love it, 1000fps, can you share how you configure the trigger setup with which device gadget? I am so eager to study more. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back