• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

SoSo Swarovski Service (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim, I saw that, (as well as Ankac's). Those contributed to what I wrote here. We've now got several of these threads discussing the same thing, inferring some sort of company decline. Is that fair? All refer to service within the past year. It doesnt seem a bridge too far to suggest Covid has messed with everything and we ignore that, blame individuals and companies for things that may not be fair.
Tom
The factory had to close down during Covid.
Thus the backlog in sending out the NL's...

Still completely unacceptable from one of the best optical suppliers on the globe...

Cheers

Tim.

My binoculars came back second time from service but still dust in them and some worn finish. But they look better so I am not sending them in again. What is status of your binoculars @Ankac ?

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    407.9 KB · Views: 40
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    443.5 KB · Views: 40
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    556.2 KB · Views: 40
Good night, quit nitpicking and enjoy your glass. It takes a microscope to see what, if anything you're even referring to.

Reactions: CSG
Jayman is an engineer, and Covid must have affected his thinking. He is too big for his britches, and has an arrogant attitude.

He is a joy to any service department.......not. Poor social skills, it seems.

Unlike the others, I want to see every speck of microscopic dust that you can get a blurry photograph of, whether inside or outside your binoculars. We all care a great deal that you ultimately get complete satisfaction and are able to give all those incompetent workers at Swarovski the torment they deserve. Please keep us updated at every new development.

I have a pair of SLC 15X56 too and I've suddenly become concerned that I may be plagued with dust particles. Could you take a look at this picture and tell me if I should return them?

Yellowstone, Costa Rica, Road Trip (1 of 1)-4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back