• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Southern Mozambique October 23 with diving. (2 Viewers)

Arbu

I'm thinking of joining this trip Scuba Diving/Safari Trip to Mozambique (Tofo/Bazaruto Archipelago/Ponta Do Ouro) – October 2023 – London Scuba Diving Holiday Club next month. It's a diving trip, but visits some good birding areas, notably the Bazaruto Archipelago, and it includes a stay at Tofo Beach, close to Panda Woodlands for Olive-headed Weaver. I intend to dive, but also take some days off for birding, and I suppose if someone wanted to come and just bird that would be OK too. I'd also be interested in extending the trip for about a week at the end for more birding, perhaps in South Africa.

If anyone is interested in joining me, or has any advice, please let me know.

Thanks.

I think I'll fly to Johannesburg on 17th, hire a car and then bird around Wakkerstroom and the Drakensberg for a week or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back