• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Spanish bird quiz (3) (10 Viewers)

Sorry for the confusion, here are all the answers i hadn't gave you

RANKING:

1st) James Thomas 14P
2nd) Parker 13P
2nd) Cheshire Birder 13P
3rd) Kernow Pete 11P
3rd) Dortmundbirder 11P
4th) Jon Turner 10P
4th) CactusD 10P
4rd) Allen S. Moore 10P
5th) Nickderry 9P
5th) birdermoose 9P
6th) Trystan 8P
6nd) Birding maniac 8P
6th) The Hairy Highlander 8P
7th) lou salomon 7P
8th) Phil Carter 4P

Look very carefully if I gave the right points

ANSWERS:

-Wood Sandpiper

-Common Swift, Marsh Harrier, Sand Martin

-Balearic Shearwater

I'm sorry for yesterday. I'm not always able to post on the days I say. There's always something. NOw I'll have to stop for a week (school travel).

As I can't post when I say there are these options:

-No dates-No extra points for the first

-No dates-Extra Point for the first

-No dates-No extra point for the first but two extra points for all with all sp. well

It's your quiz, just post when you like and award points as you think best. I think most people just enjoy trying to ID the birds :)

Black-headed Gull, Audouin's Gull, Mallard, Gadwall, Red-crested Pochard, Pochard are the ones I think I see, then I don't see any others, so I'll guess that somewhere there is House Martin, Little Ringed Plover and Swallow.

Can't see 9 species either.

Black headed gull, Audouin's gull, Mallard, Pochard, Red crested pochard

And perhaps - Coot, Gadwall, Wigeon, Marsh harrier

I'm struggling to see 9 species but here goes,

Audoiuns Gull, Black Headed Gull, Pochard, Red Crested Pochard, Mallard, Marsh Harrier,Coot, Gadwall & Lapwing.

Edit- Changed Sand Martin to Coot because of Nico's post below.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back