• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Swarovski VPA on BTX (2 Viewers)

AdamSi

Hi all, I have a BTX with 95 objective. I also purchased a VPA and have an iphone 12 Pro Max but when putting this on it feels too heavy and twists out of alignment.

Is anyone else here using the same set up ? if so did you find a better way to support the VPA rather than it just "hanging off the eyepiece" ?

I’ve just received a VPA to use with my BTX.
Unfortunately the multi-camera setup of my iPhone 13Pro means that the phone is not able to lock into the case.
With most (?) new generation of mobile phones having multiple cameras, I think that the VPA needs a version2.

I’ve had a look around and not seen any phone adapter which looked good for the BTX (love to hear from you if you’ve got a working setup); I’ll start my search again this time considering multi-camera phones.

Warning! This thread is more than 1 year ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back