• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Trystan's 2014 list (3 Viewers)

29/9/14

Djerba, Tunisia

422. Slender billed gull
423. Sardinian warbler
424. Greater flamingo
425. Spanish sparrow
426. Spectacled warbler
427. Icterine warbler

30/9/14

Djerba, Tunisia

428. Crested lark
429. Olivaceous warbler
430. Bee-eater
431. Fan tailed warbler
432. Black winged stilt
433. White winged black tern

Last edited:
2/10/14

Near Medenine, Tunisia

434. Hoopoe
435. Long legged buzzard
436. Thekla lark

Saykah, Tunisia

437. HOUSE BUNTING

Near Toujane, Tunisia

438. Black wheatear
439. Black eared wheatear
440. MOUSSIER'S REDSTART

Near Matmata, Tunisia

441. Desert lark
442. Desert wheatear

Djerba, Tunisia

443. Temminck's stint

1/11/14

After a few fruitless trips recently, it all came good today.

Hunley Golf course nr Saltburn

444. EASTERN CROWNED WARBLER
445. Yellow browed warbler

Sleddale

446. Rough legged buzzard

7/11/14

Luxembourg City

Didn't even bring the bins on this trip but some nice birds seen here including peregrines, buzzard and:

447. Crested tit

16/11/14

Pugney's CP

Having never caught up with YL Gull or Caspian gull in the UK, being pretty un-enthused with the pair, I decided I would only take the trouble if I could get them both in the same location and in Yorkshire. Thanks to Jonathan who was on site when I arrived and got me straight on to the Caspian gull. YLG doesn't make the year list since I already picked it up in Tunisia.

448. Caspian gull (1st UK)

13/12/14

Calder Wetlands

Had to hold on all week for this with no chance of time off work but managed to see the bird sat in the sunlight preening this morning, no flushing or ninja birding required!

449. BLYTH'S PIPIT

30/12/14

Arkengarthdale

Rounded off the year with a trip for Black grouse. No lek activity but found a single male foraging in the area. Fly over Raven was also a hoped for Yorkshire tick.

450. Black grouse

Finally, just to add from earlier in the year to complete the tally:

451. Ruddy duck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back