• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Tyke Meet Spring 2011 (4 Viewers)

Between 8.00 and 8.30 by the farm is good with me.

Anyone from Leeds who fancies the trip but doesn't want to drive, there are empty seats in my car.

I,ve cocked up; I thought was this weekend ,i saw 10th mentioned somewhere!! So i'm out as I have the nippers;Sorry!!!!

Hiya, I was all ready for this until the exhaust fell off the car on the way home. Not sure I'll be sorted for Sunday so I think I'll have to say no at the
minute, don't want to string anything along and then say no at the last minute
Mat

I havent been involved on this and I know it's late in the day and all that but people seem to be dropping out. I wouldnt want to go there as Ive been there a couple of times this year and three times last year. How about rearranging things for Saturday at Tophill if the heron is still there. That's what I'd like to see.
If you wouldn't rather go ahead as planned I mean. I dont mean to but in or tread on anyone's toes. it's just a suggestion.

Last edited:
I'm really sorry Ken and Trystan but I'm going to have to cry off this one. The cold has really got into my sinuses and it feels like my face is going to explode.

Sounds icky. Can't be helped. As an alternative I shall be learning about the pro's and con's of AV. Don't forget to vote on May 5th :t:

I didn't think I could come but have made time and borrowed a car and thought I'd be a last minute surprise joiner. Is it not happening at all? I've just made a packed lunch 'n' all.

Graham

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back