• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Ultra-light Whooping Cranes (1 Viewer)

Nice work! Must have been a bit of a job teaching them to follow the microlight instead of them thinking 'That's a bloody big raptor - I'm hiding!'

Before I read this thread, I thought that the title referred to a bad food season and that the birds were underweight. ;)

There is actually a great documentary on the DVD of Fly Away Home. I got very interested inteh project and I am over the moon to see it working. Shuld the flight for this year be taking off soon?

I actually LOVED how they discovered how to introduce the chicks tothe sound of the engine even before they hatched! The story of this research is amazing

Dunnellon Florida Yesterday

These are some examples of a me exceeding the limits
of my Pansonic FZ-20.

I seldom to never get a chance to post here so bare
with me as I stubble along with the attachments.

Humm, so there is a limit on how many photos I can
attach to a post? What a pity, I saved the better
ones for last and now there is no room.....

These photos were taken yesterday at the last stop
as Operation Migration's 2006 journey was completed.

Attachments

• P1060678a.jpg
    P1060678a.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 56
  • P1060677a.jpg
    P1060677a.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 56
  • P1060671a.jpg
    P1060671a.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 81
  • P1060691a.jpg
    P1060691a.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 98
  • P1060717a.jpg
    P1060717a.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Jeffa said:
Humm, so there is a limit on how many photos I can
attach to a post? What a pity, I saved the better
ones for last and now there is no room.....

Yes, it's five photos - but of course, you can post again with another five, etc. I'd like to see those, becuause the first batch is fascinating.

John

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back