• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Winner Announced; Next Drawing June 10th: Win a Pair of PRIME HD binoculars (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely being outdoors on a warm sunny day is bliss? Maybe you need to get some low maintenance plants. Herbs are good, ground cover such as geraniums kills weeds. The point of gardening? Rhubarb. Blackcurrants. Medlars. Plums. Carrots. Tomatoes. Chillis.

I can't say I like edging the lawn though.

I'd concede the tomatoes and chillies ... until the greenhouse collapsed everything else I try to grow spans the disappointing to abject failure spectrum. A lot of tedious work for zilch return. :-C

David

Just back from seeing a Wood Sandpiper. It really would have been so much better if I'd had a decent pair of bins!! Oooh but it was hard to find in the bog bean.

Humming helps

Almost missed my daily post

Hello FrankD,
it's not the first time you're mentioning this kind of problem, so I think you need some help.

Just have a look at my post #337. If only you can get into the habit of humming the song during the day, you shurely won't forget to post in the evening!

I might even make up another one, although I have the impression that on this thread nobody's reading other peoples' posts anyway. And I even understand it ...

Raffaele

Last edited:
Managed to drive over my brother's laptop today. Oops ...

It was a bit bent. Fortunately it still worked (although admittedly the screen was broken.)

In a totally unrelated separate incident managed to drive off with my mobile phone on the roof of the car yesterday too. Came up to the first junction, thought 'hmmm, where did I put my phone?' Parked up briefly to check my bag in the boot (aka trunk ;) ), but there it was, on the roof ... phew ... narrow miss that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back