• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Young Birder (1 Viewer)

I didnt get it either when I started its a list of all the birds youve seen in your life(wildly of course) Do you know anything bout the YBAs

Hi, Im new here, but whats a lifer?:cat:

a lifer mate, is when you see a new bird you have never seen before.As L.E said most birders keep a Lifelist (all the birds you have ever seen in your life). look at my signature under this post and you will see i am on 141 (which is rubbish;)) well if you do one YBL, Happy listing!!o:D

Finally my exams are over I've been able to finally do a bit of mothing. so here a quick catch up.

20th June- 1 Small Magpie, 6 Dark Arches, 2 Willow Beauties, 2 Mottled Rustic, 8 Heart and Dart, 1 Common Footman and Common Quaker.

23rd- 1 Unidentified micro

24th- 1 Willow Beauty, 1 Heart and Dart, 1 Large Yellow Underwing, 2 Dark Arches and a Small Magpie.

Also I finally saw my first Bee Orchid Ophrys apifera and few Pyramdial Orchid Anacamptis pyramidalis

Yeah. Everybody has! But yu also have to look forward to finishing them...like us! ;) You've still got a while before you take them anyway...

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back