• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zeiss Conquest HD age (1 Viewer)

Gav_Jones

United Kingdom
Hello everyone,
I was wondering if you can find out the age of Zeiss binoculars 10x42 Conquest HD? I have the box and serial number.
Any help appreciated.
Thanks

Hello everyone,
I was wondering if you can find out the age of Zeiss binoculars 10x42 Conquest HD? I have the box and serial number.
Any help appreciated.
Thanks.
Hello,

first of all welcome here...;)

I'm afraid you're in the wrong sub-forum with your question, it would be better to ask the question about the binoculars.

I don't think anyone here will be able to tell you the exact date when the Conquest was made, since the numbers don't really give a concrete indication.
The most sensible thing would be to call the Zeiss service and ask about the specific production period.

I have a Conquest 10x32 and this is how I did it.

Andreas

Hello,

first of all welcome here...;)

I'm afraid you're in the wrong sub-forum with your question, it would be better to ask the question about the binoculars.

I don't think anyone here will be able to tell you the exact date when the Conquest was made, since the numbers don't really give a concrete indication.
The most sensible thing would be to call the Zeiss service and ask about the specific production period.

I have a Conquest 10x32 and this is how I did it.

Andreas
Hi Andreas,
Thanks very much for the info, I will give Zeiss a call.

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back