• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zen-Ray Binoculars Giveaways. Ultimate Prize: two pairs of PRIME HD binoculars (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No good Sal... I can see everything :-O

And being in Scotland I could really test them out for being waterproof ;)

D

LOL!

:eek!: But Delia, no need for tests, they are Prime HDs !:-O Besides, I could give them a comfortable home - warm, sub-tropical - many interests - 943 species of birds for them (and me) to look at - lots of travel - beginning with a flight to SA; then 2000km on my Kruger trip alone plus many other trips- a wide environmental range - from the Berg (mountains) to the bushveld to the shores - annual pampering as they are gently bubble-wrapped and taken to be cleaned and massaged with warm oils - OMW, I can already hear them clamouring to come to me . . . . Sh-sh-sh guys, be patient, your time will come! ;)

LOL!

:eek!: But Delia, no need for tests, they are Prime HDs !:-O Besides, I could give them a comfortable home - warm, sub-tropical - many interests - 943 species of birds for them (and me) to look at - lots of travel - beginning with a flight to SA; then 2000km on my Kruger trip alone plus many other trips- a wide environmental range - from the Berg (mountains) to the bushveld to the shores - annual pampering as they are gently bubble-wrapped and taken to be cleaned and massaged with warm oils - OMW, I can already hear them clamouring to come to me . . . . Sh-sh-sh guys, be patient, your time will come! ;)

Iam pretty sure, you already have a decent binocular. So you should ratrer give a chance to some poor people who really needs it. ;)

I need a pair as I have sold my other pair of 10x42 so I could install A/C in my 68 Mustang man I really hope to win but at least I will cool in my car this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back