• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

new member (1 Viewer)

JWM

I have just joined this forum and am interested to see who is contributing at the moment - some names I recognise!!
I have recently returned from a trip to Canada and will post trip report at later date.
Prothonotary Warbler at Point Pelee attached.

Attachments

• dscn4143.jpg
    dscn4143.jpg
    414.9 KB · Views: 143
Welcome to the Forum, JWM!

That's one meaty Warbler you have there, even if I can't pronounce it's name!

You can be assured of a warm welcome by everyone here on the Forum, and we look forward to more of your posts from Rugby as well as, we hope, more stunning pictures.

:t:

Hi JWM, welcome to Birdforum :t:

I see that you are an accomplished birder as well as a photographer.

You should find that everyone is pretty friendly on the site. Members have a wide range of experience and knowledge, but everyone enjoys their birding.

I hope that you find plenty of threads to interest you and of course feel free to post your queries and opinions.

I look forward to reading your posts and trip reports.

See you around.

Stunning shot JWM and welcome to Bird Forum.net. I certainly appreciate seeing the image at full size, those new world 'Warblers' are a totally different kettle of fish to our ones! VIVID.
Regards,
Andy B

Glad you made it here Jim... they will love you and your fantastic photographs!!!Great warbler by the way!!!

Welcome JWM. Nice photo of the warbler. Excellent choice for DOF, and the blurred background colors are a perfect match, IMO.

Hey Ralph, what do you mean you can't pronounce the name. It is pronouced "Prothonotary". (I know, I know, there is one in every crowd) 3:)

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back