• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Willow Warbler (1 Viewer)

Springs definately here Annie! I had my first WW on Friday. By the way I very much appreciate your conservation reports I very rarely have time to look them up myself but now I know I can get the latest updates by reading your posts... thanks for doing a great job.

I nearly had a Willow today, on a telegraph wire at West Sedgemoor. I watched it with two others as it had pale legs but soon as it sang I could tell from it's bill action it was a Chiffchaff and the others confirmed it. What a shame.

A lovely sight and sound of Spring and Summer i spotted my first of the year at Dawlish Warren, Devon 22 March, just feet away from me while i was eating my lunch.....pure heaven

Yes, can I add my appreciation of Annie's conservation reports. Obviously a very well and widely read person! Thanks.

Alan Hill

Alan bless you, I would love to think of myself as being as you describe but sadly I'm not.........

The postings are extracts from a brilliant site owned by David Brear and it is he that is well read :)

The link is always there either at the start or the end, I have it as my homepage and enjoy sharing it (with David's consent) with members of the Forum.

Annie

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back