• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Birdeye's Honeyeater (1 Viewer)

Lisa W

I really need to get out and bird more
Staff member
Supporter
United States
I am constantly amazed by the quality of photos we get here. I have a new favorite, Rose has posted a picture of a New Holland Honeyeater here: http://www.birdforum.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/152530
This bird is not in flight, and some would say it is just sitting. I think black and white birds have got to be the hardest to get. I, for one, blow the whites and mute the blacks. Rose has caught the colors spot on. :t::t::t:

Thanks, Lisa! I missed this one first time around. I am constantly amazed at the quality of images Rose achieves with her Panasonic FZ-50.

Omigosh!!! What a surprise - I hardly ever get to look down here these days, because I don't have time, but tonight I'm treating myself because I finished an assignment I've been procrastinating over - and what do I see? :bounce:

Lisa, thank you for this amazing complement, it makes me feel very humble. Thanks also to Macswede and Mabel - and the bird - definitely the bird. o:D All of you lift my spirits so much. :t:

Not sure how I missed this one either. It is a wonderful capture of a bird with difficult colors to capture. Thanks Lisa and thanks to Rose for this piece of art :t:

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back