• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

White-browed Scrubwren (1 Viewer)

DonB

Walking through the bush yesterday I heard a faint rustle on the forest floor and made out several small birds flitting about. It was quite dim in the area so I positioned myself a few metres away where the light was a bit better hoping they would continue to forage along the side of the hill in the same direction.

Doing my best gum tree stump imitation paid off as they came by fairly close and was able to get a shot of the male and what I believe to be the female.

Thanks for taking a look,

don

Attachments

• WhiteBrowedScrubWren197.jpg
    WhiteBrowedScrubWren197.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 83
  • WhiteBrowedScrubWrenMaybeFemalesmall.jpg
    WhiteBrowedScrubWrenMaybeFemalesmall.jpg
    231.3 KB · Views: 61
Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back