• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Photoshop Elements 5 Free Lunch? (1 Viewer)

craig whitmore

Have just purchased a Canon S3is and came into this forum to get information on PHOTOSHOP ELEMENTS 2 THROUGH 5. (I've been using Photo Filtre) Down at the bottom of page in Google Ads there is a offer for free, repeat free, Elements v5. Now we all know there is no such thing as a free lunch. Can anyone give me a clue as to what is going on there. Hate to give someone my personal data without some assurance they are on the up and up.

Craig

How do you know how tall you are if you aren't in over you head
T.S. Elliot

Be afraid. However, some photo products for computer such as digital camers, scanners, etc, sometimes come with PSE (older ver), but what you saw is most likely a scam. Post a link if it looks legit. Adobe will answer the question of legitimiacy almost instantly.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back