• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Albertine Rift (1 Viewer)

sbarnhardt

Jack of a few trades Master of notta!
Opus Editor
United States
I have been working on expanding the stub article Albertine Rift.

In doing so, I found myself wondering just where in the world is this place. Well, long and short of it is, I found it to be located in East Africa abutting 5 different countries.

In talking with my Opus mentor, it was suggested I place the coding in the article to cause it to reflect it's location and the 5 countries associated with it. The purpose for doing that was to help readers have a better idea where it is located. That I have done.

It was also suggested I open up a discussion with you fine folks to see how doing that was received. That I'm doing with this post.

So, if you would be so kind as to look it over and comment what you think about doing it that way, I would appreciate it. Did it accomplish the objective of letting readers know where it is? Did it confuse things more than it helped? Is there something you feel would have been better for this? All comments and suggestions are welcomed and appreciated.

Last edited:
One tiny change: I would use a colon after the word Africa rather than a comma. Otherwise I think it looks OK.

Niels

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back