• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Life birds (1 Viewer)

Dan Riley

Hi im Dan im 15 and my life list stands at 717 ive been to ecuador/galapagos, arizona, texas and panama and i live in ontario. My highlights in no particular order are probably whooping crane, red cockaded woodpecker, most of the galapagos endemics, crested eagle, yellow rail, lyre tailed nightjar, kirtlands warbler, andean condor, rufous bellied seedsnipe,Tawny Antpitta, Rufous-crowned Antpitta, andean cock of the rock and streaked antpitta.
If anybody wants i can post some pictures.

Dan

My favorite thats a hard one lots of cool birds. I can give you my top 5 favorite Red Capped Manakin, Green-shrike vireo, spectacled owl, crested eagle and plain xenops ( got good looks at these guys the xenops are boring colour but have such an awesome beak).

Dan

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back