• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

View from a hill (1 Viewer)

monkeyman

Aviate. Navigate. Communicate.
Took the dogs out this afternoon down Goscote Valley about amile from home. No sooner had we stepped onto the common that a Green Woodpecker flew up. Linnets were feed on birch mast whilst blue and longtailed tits floated about. Blackbirds and chaffinches were in profusion with the odd greenfinch flitting through the trees.

At the pool the usual Moorhen and Coot were paddling about whils at the far side a lone teal kept a wary eye on us. A small gang of black headed gulls were up and down like yoyos and a resident pair of Mallard took flight, only to circle and land back where they started! Two mute swans flew in and gracefully landed on the water. The low winter sun shone brilliantly off their pure white feathers (see pic).

Attachments

• mute-swans-gos.gif
    mute-swans-gos.gif
    85.9 KB · Views: 186
Olympus Camedia digital C-1000 L. Comes in handy now and again! What I really want to see is if it works with this digiscoping thingy! I guess I'll find out on the 8th!

B :)

I hope that your camera can be used in the way that you want it to. Dec 8th will tell you.

I was thinking of bringing my camera along to see if anyone might know what is wrong with it. If I can get it fixed then I will hold off getting a digital camera for a while. If it's going to be expensive to repair then I am thinking of taking out a small loan so I can get the one that is recommended for my use at the meeting at Rutland.

Warning! This thread is more than 22 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back