• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

New Video: Barred Becard eating caterpillar, Venezuela (added by iainp) (1 Viewer)

BirdForum TV

7c0f63c15f8749dT.jpg
Barred Becard eating caterpillar, Venezuela
Author: iainp
Keywords: Barred Becard Andes
Added: 7 minutes ago

Click Here to View Video

To Upload Your Own Video Click Here...

Hi Delia, thanks.
It's great to be back on the site and to make contact again ;-) I was active here a couple of years ago after a super trip to Venezuela, and members (and yourself!) were very helpful with IDing many of my photos. I'm just back from 3 weeks of birding, in Venezuela again, and I'm into video at the moment, which means that although I'm not getting the quality of images I used to get with my stills camera, I have been capturing a lot of interesting bird behaviour and activity, so I'll post up some more vids soon. Best wishes, Iain

Hey!!! I'm sure I didn't help with ID's of Venezualean birds Iain LOL!!

More videos would be great, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back