• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

my birds lately (1 Viewer)

Honey locusts are in blossom, so many flowers, petals in the air, smell smash your nose. Has the spring migration here been over I thought when I gone through the deciduous forest (half of honey locusts I guess ) because today I only saw a few birds. all of them were big birds. The first was Yellow-naped Oriole, easy to find it now. The second a amazing bird, first I heard a bird calling, loudly and weird. I chased the loud voice, then a big bird flew over the top of trees. Thickly leaves made me hard to find it, just saw it flew away and back several times with loud calling, weird. but finally I got it, a dollarbird stayed on a electrisity line with better view, flew then back then disappear then two back. amazing bird, I only saw this two kinds of birds several times today and heard cuckoos calling. I didnot catch many birds today but I will make a bird list of what I saw lately soon. oh , I saw a pigeon on a open area of the top mountain. not sure it is a wild or domestic.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back