• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

nikon digiscoping kit (1 Viewer)

sonofelvis

Just come back from minsmere where in the shop they had the
Nikon Fieldscope RA 82mm Digiscoping Kit: for £599 comprising of a
Fieldscope RAIII 82 WP(In Black)
Coolpix P5100
Digital Camera Bracket FSB-6
25X DS Eyepiece
Stay On Case

anybody know anything about this bit of kit had a go at it at minsmere looks great value to me but is there anything else out there as good or better as am seriously thinking about making a purchase.

Value for money this looks like a very good deal. I think the new Kowa 88 mm scope would be better (10 % ) but it would be at least twice as much. Neil.

nikon kit

just bought this kit from rother valley optics last week after seeing it at Titchwell. Have not had chance to play with it in the field as yet, will keep you informed of progress

just bought this kit from rother valley optics last week after seeing it at Titchwell. Have not had chance to play with it in the field as yet, will keep you informed of progress

Any thoughts on this kit? I'm looking at it myself. It's a bit of a compromise but they do an underwater kit for this camera and I enjoy diving as well so same kit for both hobbies would be nice.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back