• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Caldris Gotland Sweden 24 august 2011 (1 Viewer)

went thorugh som pictures and got stuck on this one !! no white marks along the back and the feets are sticking out behind the tail !! is it a minuta or something else!! / Fred

Attachments

• småsnäppa eller fråga.JPG
    småsnäppa eller fråga.JPG
    188.6 KB · Views: 191
I thought it might be a Dunlin, only thing putting me off is the head colouring, might just be the light though. Wouldn't be surprised if it was a Little Stint though.

can't see anything against it being a juvenile little stint - the tramlines down the back look quite clear to me.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back