• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from Glasgow! (1 Viewer)

timnunn

Tim Nunn
Hi from Glasgow! I'm pretty much a newbie. I went out with my father as a boy and have found the pull of the birds again as a middle aged man. I make theatre and write for a living.

Hi Tim and welcome on behalf of the Staff and Moderators

Keep an eye on the Scottish Bash Discussion thread We usually have a few each year and they are all great fun. You'd be most welcome to join us if you can manage.

D

Hi Tim

Welcome to Birdforum. You are up early on yet another day in the new Scottish monsoon season.
I think you will find this site excellent for honing both identification and if you are interested photography sklls. Indeed when I joined I was really just picking up bird watching again from a spell when my son was young however since joining here I now have developed and invested fairly heavily into the photographic side.
The main thing is enjoy.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back