• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Not Sure anyone tell me lol (1 Viewer)

bob2455

Not a good photo taken through small gap taken in uk Tipton Thanks for all replys

Attachments

• DSC_0914.jpg
    DSC_0914.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 213
in addition to what DB posted in her sex post, i would like to politely request the identification points that lead you to that. i got as far as short tail myself and saw the eyebrow and speckles but didn't know where to follow from that. it would really help me as a beginner.

in addition to what DB posted in her sex post, i would like to politely request the identification points that lead you to that. i got as far as short tail myself and saw the eyebrow and speckles but didn't know where to follow from that. it would really help me as a beginner.

I think you have the wrong thread jape!

Besides what you pointed out regarding tail length and colouration, beak shape and size as it seems rather long in analogy with the rest of the body also stout and pointy , would be points I would base my assumption of juvenile Starling on.

Hope I was of some help

Besides what you pointed out regarding tail length and colouration, beak shape and size as it seems rather long in analogy with the rest of the body also stout and pointy , would be points I would base my assumption of juvenile Starling on.

Hope I was of some help

indeed you are, thank you very much.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back