• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Announcing the winners of the September 2005 photo competition - Mick Johnson (1 Viewer)

KC Foggin

Very, very long time member
Supporter
United States
Placings for the September 2005 competition with the theme "Humerous Bird Photo" are:

First Place - Mick Johnson - Ooooouch

Second Place - Armani2 - Hair Cut

Third Place - Jualni - Billy Jean's not my Plover...

Congratulations to each of you and to every one who entered and thank you to everyone who participated in the voting :t:

Well done everybody and particularly Mick. :clap: :clap:

I really enjoyed seeing all those photos and the captions were great.

The first time I have managed to vote for the winner - must be getting better at this.

D

Congrats ppl! Another high quality competition, took me ages to vote. Well done especially to Mick and Armani2, i think it was really tight. But well done to everyone else.
Mark

Congratulations Mick for being the overall winner, also to Armani2 and Jualni for coming second and third Well done! Its has been a verry diffult one to vote on.

Congratulations Mick for being the overall winner, also to Armani2 and Jualni for coming second and third Well done! Its has been a verry diffult one to vote on.

Thank's to everyone for your comments and your votes.

I really did'nt expect to win and after viewing some of the entries nearly did'nt enter at all.

Also well done to Armani2 and Jualni, both exellent shot's and either could of won for me.

Thank's again, Mick..........

Congrats Mick, a great shot. Also congrats to Armani and Jualni. I am still a newbi to this site (not to mention birding) and I had great fun entering but wow! the competition from fellow members is terrific and as an enthusiastic wildlife photographer the quality of the photographs on this site is inspirational.
Thank you .

Mark

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back