• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Guide recommendations? (1 Viewer)

sbradfield

Can anyone recommend a bird guide (with transport) in Jamaica? I am exploring the possibility of putting a trip together for next May. We are limited to just 6 nights so are looking to book flights/accommodation/guide independently as the birding tour company trips are all a bit longer. Inevitably seeing as many endemics as possible will be our priority with anything else being a bonus. Given the short time we have available we would rather have a guide than to do it ourselves.

Many thanks, Simon

I stayed at green castle estate which is bird orientated and has a good local guide. Many endemics in the grounds and 2 trips (included in price) ensured we got all endemic bar the owl(annoyingly)
I know they have been at the bird fair for last few years and usually have an offer on

I stayed at green castle estate which is bird orientated and has a good local guide. Many endemics in the grounds and 2 trips (included in price) ensured we got all endemic bar the owl(annoyingly)
I know they have been at the bird fair for last few years and usually have an offer on

Thanks - I will look them up

Cheers
Simon

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back