• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

bird guide/apps for android phone (1 Viewer)

sparkspce

Sparkyspice
Hi
I'm interested to know if anyone has experience of using a bird guide on an android phone. I want to get both - phone and guide - but am afraid of buying ones that dont work together. The iBird sounds good but only for iPhone I think and only US birds too, I want British and eoropean.
I'd like it to help identify unknown birds as well as give info on a selected bird.
I'd be very interested to hear of your experiences.
Thanks
Sparkyspice

thanks

Hi and welcome to BF. I have moved your thread/question to a more appropriate forum.
regards,
Andy

Hi Andy, thanks for putting my post in the right place, but how do I find if anyone has responded?
Sparkyspice

PS I also managed to miss-spell my username when I registered, is there a way of changing it?

Hi
This is the thread... unfortunately nobody has replied as yet, as you can see...but maybe this will bump it up. If you look in this particular forum, you will see other threads with what you are looking for...in fact just look at the bottom of this page for similar threads.

Presumably you want 'sparkspace' as your username?

cheers
Andy

Any news on Android platform software yet?

Have found one app BIRDS UK. But it only has 50 very common birds on it so is useless to anyone with a garden knowledge.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back