• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Keith Brockie's Spanish Book (1 Viewer)

threecatz

I saw that somebody had listed the tital as Cuarderno de Campo de la Natraleza Espanola, ISBN 84-921085-0-9. Please could you let me know where you bought it from? I have tried ABE/Bookfinder/Amazon with no luck. Any suggestions?

threecatz said:
I saw that somebody had listed the tital as Cuarderno de Campo de la Natraleza Espanola, ISBN 84-921085-0-9. Please could you let me know where you bought it from? I have tried ABE/Bookfinder/Amazon with no luck. Any suggestions?

Hi

I got my copy through Arlequin Press who were responsible for some very good monographs on birds such as the Red Kite, Hobby and Barn Owl and also some very good limited editions of wildlife artists. Sadly I believe the guy who I dealt with died a year or two ago and these editions ceased. I have never seen this Spannish book advertised any where else but my thought would be to keep a look out on the sites you mention. Perhaps another possibility would be to contact Keith Brockie directly at his gallery in Scotland. He's a helpful guy and I am sure would help if he could. Take a look at www.keithbrockie.co.uk for info on contact details. I can confirm that the Spannish book is a good one. Good luck

Keith Brockie Spanish Book

brianfm said:
Hi

I got my copy through Arlequin Press who were responsible for some very good monographs on birds such as the Red Kite, Hobby and Barn Owl and also some very good limited editions of wildlife artists. Sadly I believe the guy who I dealt with died a year or two ago and these editions ceased. I have never seen this Spannish book advertised any where else but my thought would be to keep a look out on the sites you mention. Perhaps another possibility would be to contact Keith Brockie directly at his gallery in Scotland. He's a helpful guy and I am sure would help if he could. Take a look at www.keithbrockie.co.uk for info on contact details. I can confirm that the Spannish book is a good one. Good luck

Many thanks, Brian. I'll do as you suggest. All the best, Sue (threecatz)

Keith Brockie Spanish Book

brianfm said:
Hi

Many thanks, Brian. I'll do as you suggest. All the best, Sue (threecatz)

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back