• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

820 eyepiece adapter thread size (1 Viewer)

dipped

Does anyone know the thread size on the eyepiece adapter that allows TSN eyepieces from the 600/660 series to be used on the 820 series scopes?

I have an 824 and am wondering if I can get the Baader zoom to fit on the scope or fashion an astro eyepice adapter.

Nev

Just found this. As I have said adapter I should be able to tell you but sadly it's stuck in my scope so I can't get it out to measure it. If I ever do manage to extricate it I'll get back to you, assuming it's still relevant. ;)

Thanks Jaff - theres no rush - just exploring possible future options. It's kind of hard to measure accurately in the scope recess so that's why I asked.

Nev

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back