• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

sky larks (1 Viewer)

red_deedee

heard my 1st sky lark of the year singing this morning (well 3 to be exact )
My Favourite bird song wats yours
Couldn;t see them tho to far up

I saw my first skylarks last Sunday but they weren't singing.

I love to hear my first Cuckoo and Swift but they're not really what you would call a song :-O Hearing them just transports me to a very relaxed calm place.

Yeah, I think I'll go for Skylark - and Blackcap too :t:

skylark for me too

3 of them just above my head yesterday on my local patch

landed pretty close by too, a sign of spring !?

I agree, Skylark song is lovely... maybe simply because it means spring is finally arriving!

We don't have any Skylarks here yet (at least no singing ones), but I can't wait until they arrive. First there'll be just one or maybe two, tentatively singing a little, and then one day, suddenly all the air seems full of their song.

I also love the Blackbirds singing. Can't wait for them to start either...

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back