• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Canadian province sub forums (1 Viewer)

Hello I am new here and joined because we have a very active birding community in Nova Scotia but no online forums outside of Facebook. I believe this is probably true in most Canadian provinces. Could you please create a Canada form and Province subforums like you have for the United States the the State subforums? I know it would be very active for Nova Scotia birders in particular.

Thank you,
Angela

www.birdsbarksbeyond.com

Hi and welcome to birdforum and thank you for your suggestion. I don't see any reason why we cannot have subforums for each province.
I'll see about creating them.
Best regards,
Andy

Thank you very much Andy, and I will spread the word to local birders and I like your aviation site and will share with someone who loves that stuff as much as love the feathery aviators.

Thank you very much Andy, and I will spread the word to local birders and I like your aviation site and will share with someone who loves that stuff as much as love the feathery aviators.

Thanks.
I've been filling up some of the newly created forums with previous threads that relate to these areas.
best regards,
Andy

Hi Angela and a warm welcome from me too.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back