• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from Devon,England (1 Viewer)

Hi Dmann,

On behalf of Admin and the Moderators, welcome to Bird Forum :t:

We do have several members from your area, so hopefully they will be along shortly, though some may be on holiday.

See you around.

Hi dmann,

Welcome to Birdforum. I have been through Devon on my way to Cornwall many years ago but never stopped to visit, lets hope it is something I can rectify in the next few years.

We do have quite a few members from Devon and if I am correct one of our longstanding contributers/member - Andrew - is from there.

Don't know if you have seen this thread

http://www.birdforum.net/showthread.php?t=18388

Last edited:
Hello dmann from another Devonian! Quite a few members from God's Country (that will trigger a debate!). There is a Devon Bash 2004 happening this weekend with a few people coming down and some local members too. Come along if you fancy it.

Hi dmann, welcome to BirdForum. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
bert.

Hi dmann, welcome to Birdforum.

I'm a bit west of you, in Teignmouth. Plenty in Devon bird-wise to keep you busy. You'll find this forum a bit addictive - make sure you leave a bit of time for birding!

Regards

Ken

Andrew said:
Quite a few members from God's Country (that will trigger a debate!)
Hello dmann, You are very welcome to experience this somewhat varied and interesting group of folk!

Roger

(I guess we are all from God's Country, unless one is an atheist.)

Hi dmann and welcome from Plymouth. Do keep us in touch with what is happening birdwise in your neck of the woods. I don't know your area half as well as I should.

Hi,
I know your area well ....went to the Grammar School at Colyford more years ago than I care to think about. I see you work on the tramway at Seaton, what a superb place to work and look at birds at the same time. Anything interesting on the estuary lately?

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back