• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Nagaland and eastern assam/Mishmi trip (1 Viewer)

JTCambirder

I am looking for 1-2 birders to accompany me on a trip to Nagaland/Eastern Assam and Mishmi hills. Dates are 20th March to 4th April.

Guide is Rofikul Islam

Ground Cost approx £2300

Key target species - Yellow-throated, Brown-capped, moustached, striped, spot-breasted, assam, chestnut-backed laughing thrushes. Naga and mishmi wren babblers, Cachar wren, Gould's shortwing, Blue-naped pitta, spot-breasted parrotbill, Jerdons Bushchat, marsh babbler. + many other great species!

additionally I will be travelling out a week earlier to see Satyr Tragopan in West Bengal which I would be delighted to have company on.

If seriously interested please mail me on [email protected]

best wishes

Jonathan

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back