• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Birding in Belize and Guatemala (1 Viewer)

shadowman

Alaska/Belize Birder
Don't know if this the appropriate place (or appropriate at all for that matter) and if not I apologize. I was wondering if anyone here is planning on a birding trip to Belize and Guatemala in 2007? I have been to Belize many times and Guatemala only once and I am planning a return in January/February 2007. I am not a guide or even expert but I know a few good places to go in Belize. For Guatemala I am thinking Tikal and Yaxha areas. I usually rent a car (in Belize) and camp and spend the majority of my time in the forest. If anyone has interest, plans or just questions along these lines, please feel free to let me know.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back