• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Songbird ID Request (1 Viewer)

Jonathan J. Weber

Is this bird possibly an Eastern Meadowlark? Photo taken in northwestern NY state - Niagara County near south shore of Lake Ontario.

I need help posting jpeg photo - need tutorial after opening attachments icon above.

Regards,

Jonathan

https://flic.kr/p/29i8wyy

Last edited:
Your pic may be the wrong size? Try resizing it and then try again, max dimensions 1200x1600 I believe.

I agree about the baby bobolink, not enough yellow for the eastern meadowlark.

Last edited:
Your pic may be the wrong size? Try resizing it and then try again, max dimensions 1200x1600 I believe.

I agree about the baby bobolink, not enough yellow for the eastern meadowlark.
Thank you. I know how to resize an original image to fit the forum's format requirements, but don't know how to upload it. The Flickr link works, but I would rather use an alternate option for posting pictures here.

Jonathan

Thank you. I know how to resize an original image to fit the forum's format requirements, but don't know how to upload it. The Flickr link works, but I would rather use an alternate option for posting pictures here.

Jonathan

Aaaahh, I see. Hopefully I can be of some help. When posting a reply, there is "quick reply" and "advanced reply". If you scroll down to the bottom of the page, you will see a separate section for "additional options" where you can choose to disable smileys or upload files. In the "attach files" section, click the "manage attachments"... a window will pop up with an option to "browse" through and select the file you want to upload. Once you have chosen the file, click the button that says "upload". If it's the right type and size of the file, it will attach it to the post. If it's not the right type or size, it won't work and will give you a warning that states what the problem is.

When you're the one actually creating the thread, you are already in the "Advanced" option, so you shouldn't have to change anything. If this info doesn't help, I would need more details about where exactly the issues are in this process.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back