• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

twite at flint castle help please (1 Viewer)

hi does anyone have any tips on how best to see the twite flock at flint please thanks mike

Mike
I went in the week and they were active between the castle walls, feeding on the saltmarsh and in the trees near the lifeboat station. Gave some superb views. I'd suggest parking in the lifeboat station car park, we went in the castle car park initially and then moved when we saw them in the trees. I also think early morning would be best before people start dog walking etc.

Cheers, Phil

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back