• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from northern Poland! (1 Viewer)

Hello from northern Poland!
Dear Bird-watchers!
I'm starting my adventure with birds. Due to my staying place, I am particularly interested in the identification of seabirds and gulls, which is why I am looking for such information, tutorials and photos on this forum. I hope to find colleagues and friends here, who are interested in the same field. See you soon!

Hi Artur and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Hi! If you are just starting, I'd just want to make sure youknow about the great network of birders in Poland - well you probably do, since you are in Gdansk, where there is a particularly high concentration. In any case, it's worth following Birding Poland on facebook and joining the associated Grupa diskuzyjna and eventually getting to know Pawel Malczyk and getting on hist list of PGL SMS alerts :) The "autumn" season is here, there has bern a Gannet for more than a week near Gdansk already!

Hi Opisska! Thank you for all info you wrote! I'm a member of Birding Poland group and its "dyskusyjna" subgroup, maybe not so active till now ;) but I'm not in PGL SMS, but very interested in joining it. How can I? I know about Gannet - it's in Mewia Łacha, my favorite location near city. I'm going there on Sunday morning and I hope, maybe I'd be so lucky, to see it :)

Welcome to Birdforum! I am sure that you will find lots to interest you here and I hope that you enjoy your visits.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back