• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Migrating Eagles-1 (in Turkey) (1 Viewer)

sgokce

Migrating Raptors-1 (in Turkey)

Hi everyone,
I took these pics in Yalova and Bursa. Can u help me to idenfity them please? Thank u for your help in advance...

Attachments

• IMG_6190c.jpg
    IMG_6190c.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_6220c.jpg
    IMG_6220c.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_6222c.jpg
    IMG_6222c.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_6225c.jpg
    IMG_6225c.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 193
In fact, i couldn't realise their details. Because 6 raptors were flying too far away from me. Unfortunately they didn't come closer. I just took pics to determine the species of them.

I looked at the consecutive pics after your words. I attached two pics. I don't know if the birds in these pics belong to this bird. I wish it would be a Griffon Vulture:)

Attachments

• IMG_6219c.jpg
    IMG_6219c.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_6218c.jpg
    IMG_6218c.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
the last 2 pics show eagles, most probably LSE. and i think pic 2 in your first post is not good enough to be a 100% griffon, it could be a LSE with wings held like a griffon vulture.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back