• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hi, I am new here & looking @ getting into digiscoping. (1 Viewer)

trev s4000

Hi All i'm new here, & the name is Trev, I love wildlife, mainly Deer & birds, I live in The Vale of Pewsey, wilts In the south west U.K. My photographic Kit comprises of fujifilm s4000, jvc and samsung analogue camcorders, olympus c-180 digital compact, a Tasco 20-60x60 scope. I am looking @ getting into digiscoping with the Tasco, can anyone please give me any advice on a good low entry dslr and adapter to go with the Tasco,. There are no threads on the eyepiece of the Tasco & it doesn't look as though you can remove the eyepiece. please note, i don't have loads of cash to use, so i would be looking at second hand gear, all advice appreciated, Trev.

Just give them a try...try different cameras and see how they match up to your Tasco... The results from a Tasco might not be stellar but it would be fun in the process....Try a Canon S90, 95. 100... or a SD series... They might work but the only way to know is to give them a shot. Take the scope to the store and play with the cameras and see which if any of those will work...

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back