• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Recommended bird guides/tours near Brisbane (1 Viewer)

melisande

My husband and I will be traveling to Brisbane (for his work) in late July. We are planning on taking an extra week for birding in the area. Can anyone recommend a good guide or bird tour outfit? Also, we have a choice between taking our extra week early (2nd week in July) or later (last week on the month). Would earlier or later be better? (My hunch is that later would be better.)

We are fairly experienced birders, but this will be our first trip to Australia.

Thanks!

Tom Tarrant would be worth contacting, if he can't make it let me know and I can recommend some other guides.

The timing of your trip wouldn't make much difference at this time of year but I'd recommend taking your week of birding at the end of your trip to avoid jetlag.

Cheers.

Rob

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back