• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Fledgling wren on barbeque!! (1 Viewer)

Zulu Merula

Blackbird's Momma!
I wasn't there to see this unfortunately, but last night my Dad was BBQ-ing and he had the BBQ at the top of the garden on the patio, which he doesn't usually do. Anyways we've had some fledgling wrens about the past week and whilst my Dad was eating his tea one of them landed on the BBQ coals!!! Luckily they had cooled down enough for it not to get hurt. I wish I'd seen this though, my Dad said he quickly flapped his hands at it to scare it off and it just fluttered up and landed on the open lid of the BBQ instead. hehe.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back