• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Captions: April 17th (1 Viewer)

Chickadeedeedee

Someone just sent me this photo so I'm switching it with the one posted earlier. Hope y'all don't mind. What's going on here? Results on Monday. :t:

Attachments

• Mmmmantis Large Web view.jpg
    Mmmmantis Large Web view.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
That's an amazing photo Lydia. You must have been lying flat on the ground. I'll try:

Kermit gave praise to the Lord for the success of the new wonder diet.

Pat

"Encore? You want me to do it AGAIN?"

(BTW, Have to say that dampflippers caption is very clever, I hope Lydia will understand it!!!)

LOL! Great captions ... ALL!

Fozzybear! Your's honestly made me laugh! ~~~> Over to you!

Pat with your caption ...Kermit gave praise to the Lord for the success of the new wonder diet. a VERY close second!!!

Thanks all for having a look.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back