• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

uploading videos (1 Viewer)

Himalaya

Hi All,

I am hoping to upload some videos. I have downloaded AVS converter and AVS video remaker and have managed to upload 1 file succesfully.

However, I am unhappy with AVS because it only allows me to cut ito 5 minutes - I would want it to be 10 minutes as youtube allows you to upload 10 minutes. Is there any other programme i can use other than AVS?

That is not my main concern although If there was other free software I would love to try it to get 10 minutes.

I found that my quality is not that good and i would love to make my footage a bit brighter/lighter - is there any programme/software which allows me to do this? I would also like to drown the sound out. Is there any programme which will allow me to erase or record over the the sounds whilst filming?

The files I am using our basically 1 hour long vcd/dvds which when I save them to my pc are saved as AVQ files.

Would love to hear your expert opinions!

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back