• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

¡Hola from Barcelona! (1 Viewer)

swiftik

Spain
Hi everyone, I'm new here!

My name is Dmitriy, I'm from Russia, Moscow, where I observed birds for more than 15 years, and now living in Barcelona. Trying to get familiar with local birds, and sometimes need help with id, so hope I can get it here. Thanks!

Hi Dmitriy and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators. We have some very experienced members who always do their best to help sort out the birds you've seen. You'll find them in the ID forum.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Hi, welcome to the forum. I think you will find us a friendly and hopeful group.

You will get help with IDs - faster than you ever imagined! I do try to use All About Birds (Cornell) and do image searches in Merlin and even Google image search. Since I count for eBird I feel it's really important to get it right. So I love that I can get help from the awesome people on this site. Do note that when you ask you should put specific information in the subject line. There's information on that at the top of the Bird identification Q&A forum. Welcome!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back