• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

All Little terns? - Morocco (1 Viewer)

Mehdi S

Hey!

New to the Forum, I'm an amateur birder from Morocco and I must say that I've only got really recently into waders identification. So when I saw multiple Little tern like birds at Oued Souss (near Agadir, Souss Region, Morocco) all in winter plumage, I believe you can guess my confusion at which one is a Little tern and which one isn't! :p

I made an compilation of the pictures I've taken in hope for identification although I completely understand if most of them can't be identified (the pictures are decent at best in quality), thanks in advance. :)

Attachments

• Little-Tern.jpg
    Little-Tern.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 83
It's best not to make this type of compilation, it makes it difficult to comment on individual photos.

Several of the birds on the phot are Little tern.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back